Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

The last long run

Today was my last long run before starting the compulsory resting period. So, I ran 11 kilometers in 1 hour. I am starting to feel the benefits of all this hard training. If only I had two or three more weeks in front of me.

So, I am now resting i.e. I will go for only two or three light runs before the race. This is just to lightly reinforce the training benefits without tiring my legs.

So, keep in touch, I think that the next post will be about the race.

BTW, The Paris Marathon offers a cool feature: they can send SMS to two numbers with your time at the 20th 30th kilometer and when you cross the finish line (if so). I have configured it to send a SMS to my Blog fan (there is actually only a person that I know for sure reads all the posts of this blog).


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?